Changing your online default delivery address is easy.
Once you have logged into your account, please follow the below steps to change your address (you can log in via the yellow 'Log In/ Register' button in the top right corner of the webpage) -
1. Once you've logged in, you will automatically be taken to the 'My Office Stationery' section of the website.
If you have been logged in and already shopping, you can get to this section by clicking the yellow 'My Office Stationery' link at the top right corner of the webpage (if this shows as log in/ register, you will need to log in first)
2. In this area you can manage your account and also view your wish list, favourites, delivery addresses and past orders.
3. By clicking on the 'Delivery Addresses' icon, you will be taken to a page where you can review your current invoice address, your address book and your default delivery address.
4. To change your default delivery address, scroll to the bottom of the page. Here you will find a list of your current delivery addresses
5. Under the address you require, click on the green 'Set As Default' button - this will then reload the page and will show your new default delivery address
6. If your required address isn't in the list and needs to be added, please do this by entering the postcode into postcode look up box in the 'Add A New Delivery Address' section just above the delivery address list. Click on 'Find Postcode' and then select the correct address in the drop down list and finally click on 'Add Address'