If an item has been placed on backorder, this means that it is out of stock. This item will be shipped as soon as the stock becomes available and we will email you with an expected date of arrival within a few days of the order being placed.
Articles in this section
- How do I start using Office Stationery?
- How can I find out if you are cheaper than my current stationery provider?
- Can I order without paying VAT?
- My confirmation email says an item has been placed on backorder, what does this mean?
- Do you offer price matching?
- How does a school place an order?
- Can I place an order by sending you a purchase order?
- Can I place an order over the phone?
- I have placed an order but I haven't heard anything since
- Can I cancel my order?